Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jillian Michaels Works for Satan

I would like to start today's blog entry little off the topic... my roommate is crazy. Now I'm not talking about fun crazy, love to go out crazy, I'm talking about straight up psycho biOTCH crazy! I came home last night to find that she had thrown out all of the pots and pans, pot holders, dish towels, etc. Now why she did these I am not sure, but nothing has been replaced. So today I went and bought ONE pan. One glorious pan! One that I decided I will not share with crazy people. The pan's name is skiddle, and she is purple. I love her.

I used skiddle tonight to make an amazing meal that was actually 100% healthy AND filled the demanding stomach of Lars. A meal that Jillian Michaels herself would have eaten and told everyone about it, kind of like I am doing right now. I'm not sure if the meal was amazing because of what I actually made, or if it was because I did my first
Making the Cut workout... and when I say workout I mean some routine Satan himself put together. The routine went from walking on flames, to pouring salt in my wounds, and ended with multiple squirts of lime juice in my eye. Needless to say my legs and arms are still shaking... literally!

Now I know this blog entry is much shorter than my first, but I am exhausted so I'm going track my food intake (which btw I am strictly on the
Making the Cut diet. I started last night instead of Thursday... Lars def needed it!)

DAILY FOOD:
Breakfast
1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese
2 slices of pineapple

Lunch
1 fake chicken wrap
(98% fat free/ whole wheat wrap w/ red pepper hummus, 1/4 cup Morningstar chik'n strips, 1 1/2 tablespoons of low fat feta cheese, avocado, lettuce and tomato)

Snack
1 red apple
1 tablespoon of all natural peanut butter

Dinner
1 tablespoon of hummus

1 whole wheat 98% fat free tortilla
1 cup boiled mixed vegetables
1 piece of pan seared tilapia with Mrs. Dash lemon & pepper seasoning

WORKOUT:
Dumbbell presses & flys on the body ball
Squats
Plank holds
Close-grip push-ups
Inner thigh raises
Burpies.. (these are fun!)
Sumo Squats
Squat thrusts
W shoulder presses w/ leg extensions
Bench Dips
Rope tricep presses
Static lunges w/ lateral shoulder raise
Mountain climbers
Holding Boat Pose
.... and all of this was done with 1 minute jump roping and one minute sprinting (speed 7 on treadmill) throughout (3 sprints / 2 jumping rope)

No comments: